We hear you, you’re on the go and the urge to order Deliveroo every day is real. Our MD made this salad last week and now LC HQ is obsessed. Try it out and let us know what you think.
Tag us in your attempts, we would love to see! @lcoutureofficial
Serving: 1 person
- 75g wholewheat pasta
- ½ red pepper, chopped
- Handful of kale
- 5 pitted black olives
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- ¼ lemon juiced
- 2 tablespoons plain hummus
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
1) Add pasta into boiling water and cook until al dente
2) Whisk the hummus with one tablespoon of water in a small bowl and leave aside.
3) Heat the oil over medium-high heat in a large pan. Add the chopped pepper, kale and olives and cook for 1-2 minutes.
4) Drain the pasta water & stir the vegetables in with the cooked pasta
5) Remove from heat, add the hummus sauce and top with feta, walnuts and lemon juice.